Friday, February 6, 2015

#61



This is Cinder.
 I visited my daughter who lived in northern California a few years ago,
She had a room mate, who had three dogs, and Cinder was one of them.
Cinder is very playful dog, she likes to play Catch the Ball very much. 
 Once you start to  play with her, she doesn't want to stop, 
you have to go on and on.
I was sitting on the deck drinking afternoon tea, 
there were many pine cones in the back yard,
she start to brings me pine corns to play with her. 
I was tired of throwing pine corns for her after about 100 times.
 I pretend I did not see her, 
but she was begging  me to continue to play with her.
I ignored her little bit then, I saw this interesting shadow on her face, 
I had to take a pictures of her.
I decided to paint from this photo after weighing 
my ability of painting this difficult subject matter.
 It was very hard to paint as I expected, 
because her hair is black and the shadow is sort of  black.

Also, I hope you don't wonder what green, and red things are 
on the right upper side of painting.


No comments:

Post a Comment